You don’t need to navigate the constantly changing labyrinth of tax rules and regulations alone. The tax team at Whisman Giordano is here to work with you to deliver the most comprehensive, practical, and accurate outcomes for you and reduce your overall tax burden.
We believe that to deliver the best service we:
- Continuously monitor for new tax developments
- Continually educate ourselves on the latest rules and regulations
- Stay in contact with you throughout the year to plan and strategize – surprises are suitable for birthday parties, not your tax bill.
Whisman Giordano is not your ordinary accounting firm. We deliver smart, forward-thinking tax planning and business advisory knowledge to you for your benefit. We are proudly tenacious in our support of our clients. We see ourselves as a steward of your best interests.
From the bold startup to established large businesses, our team of business tax accountants and personal tax accountants will be by your side as your partner. Simply put, your success is our success.
We offer a wide array of tax and advisory services for clients in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and beyond.
- Traditional tax preparation compliance services for individuals, corporations, employee benefit plans, limited liability companies, partnerships, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Research and Development credit planning
- Personal and business financial planning
- Business transaction tax planning
- Filing of IRS forms 990, 990PF and 990T for not-for-profit organizations
- Filing of IRS form 5500 for employee benefit plans
- Representation in tax examinations and IRS audits for federal, state, and local authorities
- Multistate Nexus analysis and planning
- Fringe benefits and retirement planning and consulting
- Tax credits and incentives
- International tax consulting, compliance services, and tax incentives for exporters
- Business structure and entity planning
- Planning for tax-efficient transaction results
We specialize in tax services for the following:
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Construction and Real estate entities
- Estates and Trusts
- Affordable housing entities
- HUD programs
- High net-worth individuals
- State and Local governments
- Employee benefit and pension plans
- Healthcare organizations
- Closely-held businesses