Who couldn’t use a fresh perspective?
Growth is both the best and most challenging thing to happen to a business, and with growth comes questions. Whisman Giordano has extensive business advisory experience with companies ranging from entrepreneurial start-up businesses through established multi-generation companies. We bring an independent, unbiased perspective and work with you to achieve your goal with the very best information and ideas possible.
We are ready to help advise you on your accounting, financial, operational, compliance, or process improvement challenges.
We have a long history of providing Business Advisory services to organizations of all types and sizes, including:
- Closely-held and family-owned businesses
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Governmental entities
- Affordable housing projects and management companies
We customize each advisory need based on your unique situation and needs. You are never “just a fee” at Whisman Giordano. Our team is waiting to work with you and answer those “what if . . .” questions.
Our advisory services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounting advisory
- Tax advisory
- Cash flow analysis and projections
- Financial assistance
- Financial structuring and cash flow management
- Business valuations
- Cost segregation studies
- Profit enhancement
- Payroll services
- Succession planning
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Business transaction tax planning
- Transition/exit strategies
- Planning for a leadership change, seeking ways to maximize operational efficiencies
- Considering a change in corporate structure
- Guidance on business-specific accounting-related policies and procedures
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Business structure and planning
Our mission is to help you take your success to the next level and pave the way for your company’s future growth. The Whisman Giordano team is ready to help you make the right moves so that you can improve how you achieve your goals and increase your bottom line.