- Focused on the firm’s audit and tax practices
- Specialties: Not-for-profit organizations, closely-held businesses, low-income housing, retirement plans, S-corps, partnerships, and individual tax
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Minnesota and Master of Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas
- Enjoys spending time with her husband, three kids, and two Golden Retrievers, especially when they can camp, hike and travel to fun places
- Belongs to a running team with her twin sister. More fun facts, she’s run 11 marathons, including the Boston Marathon!
- Learning to play the drums and electric guitar
- Volunteers with organizations that help the homeless, elderly, and animals