Whisman Giordano is proud to announce our 50th anniversary in 2023! Since 1973 we’ve served the community as a full-service certified public accounting and business advisory firm. We have grown to be one of the top and most respected public accounting firms in Delaware and the surrounding region.
In recent years Whisman Giordano has won several awards, including:
- Superstars in Business from the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- Best Accounting Firm to Work For from Accounting Today Magazine
- Small Business of the Year from the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
- Rush Award from the Better Business Bureau Serving Delaware
- Legacy Award from the Delaware Business Times
- Best of Accounting for Client Service from Clearly Rated
- Plus, individual recognitions for several of our team members
CEO and founder Joseph A. Giordano, CPA, CGMA, succinctly sums up his gratitude by saying he truly feels “blessed.” President and Managing Director Joseph V. Giordano, CPA, CGMA, expands on that by saying, “I’ve been a part of this firm since I was a kid, and I’ve seen firsthand how the firm has treated its people and clients and how everyone associated with WGA has made a positive impact on so many lives throughout the community. WGA is so much more than just a CPA firm. I watched my father go above and beyond in everything he did, and he has set the example that we’ll follow for as long as the community allows. The relationships that I’ve personally built through WGA (and all of its tentacles) are truly special. I think that those relationships flow throughout the entire firm. Our focus on relationships and how we treat people is the foundation of our success.”
In gratitude for the past 50 years, the Whisman Giordano team is committing themselves to a “50 Acts of Kindness” campaign. The firm is performing 50 Acts to benefit the community.