We have cultivated a loyal and growing agricultural client base since our inception in 1973. We have served produce and mushroom growers, farmers, poultry and livestock operators, nurseries, and agri-contractors. We assist with the preparation of financial statements for management, owner and creditor requirements. We also, simultaneously, help you with tax strategy decisions regarding equipment purchase, the implications of accelerated depreciation and IRS Code §179 elections, repair and maintenance and capitalization requirements, inventory management, and other farm and non-farm matters. Our tax planning services for agri-businesses is ongoing and considers both short- and long-term issues.
Regardless of whether your needs are simply general accounting or complex and strategic issues, we work with you one-on-one to help you become more efficient and profitable.
The services we provide for agricultural enterprises include:
- Accounting and auditing
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Forecasts and projections
- Cash flow analysis
- Choice of entity structuring
- Succession planning
- Business valuations
- Individual tax planning and preparation
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Corporate and business tax research, planning and projections
- Personal financial planning
- Research and development tax credits
- State and local tax analysis