Whisman Giordano is seeking a talented, energetic, and creative Marketing Manager to assist our team in developing and implementing the marketing strategies for the firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three to five years marketing or related experience, and will possess strong interpersonal skills, which include communication, emotional intelligence and leadership, and the ability to multi-task.
Our compensation and benefits package includes a competitive salary, health, vision and dental insurance, group term life insurance, 401(k) with a matching component, paid holidays and paid PTO. We also pay for professional licenses and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the firm and each initiative by collaborating with various levels of team members at Whisman Giordano
- Managing the implementation of the annual marketing plan
- Overseeing and managing all marketing related activities
- Implementing a lead tracking process to conduct ROI on all marketing activities
- Maintaining and/or working with the web developer to ensure the firm’s web site content is current and search engines are optimized
- Implementing PR, branding and lead generation activities
- Working with the partners to create recruiting marketing campaigns consistent with the firm’s brand and positioning.
Interfacing with and directing marketing vendors on various marketing campaigns and/or components. This will include:
Coordinating outside marketing activities including:
- Direct mail campaigns, including coordinating disbursement of promotional materials
- Trade shows
- Speaking engagements
- Press releases
- Maintaining inventory of promotional materials including brochures, giveaways, etc.
- Managing the firm’s marketing calendar and tracking the marketing campaign progress
- Writing and editing collateral materials including team member bios, flyers, brochures, etc. with the assistance of outside vendors when necessary
- Owning, scheduling, and reporting on marketing meetings
- Coordinating outside marketing activities including: