CPA firm is seeking a bookkeeper with one to three years experience in a professional office setting. The bookkeeper will work independently and travel to various clients daily.
The candidate should have extensive knowledge of QuickBooks products along with an intermediate understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Microsoft Excel. Experience with a time keeping and billing software package is a plus.Inquire about this position
- Maintain all aspects of accounts payable and receivable functions across multiple clients.
- Perform bank reconcilliations for multiple bank and credit card accounts.
- Process all disbursements and receipts, and maintain ledgers associated with those transactions.
- Prepare and understand balance sheet, profit and loss statement, budgets and various other financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Calculate and prepare payroll bi-weekly, twice monthly or monthly; prepare and submit all pertinent tax forms associated with payroll and post payroll entries into accounting system.
- Effectively communicate directly with client’s vendors to ensure proper record keeping and to keep client’s costs at a minimum.